May 11, 2011

Question 2 Evaluation




These are two pictures on scared little boys the one in black and white on the left is a screen grab from my opening and the one to the right is a movie still from the movie The Shining.
The frame from my opening shows a child squished up on the floor in a corner. He has just seen something and is scared. This is potrayed on his face. This is similar to the Movie still. The young boy in the the 2nd frame has also seen something he is terrifies of he is gobsmacked. We can see this better due to the shot is head on where as my frame is in profile.
My frame is set in 2011 the child is in tracksuit pants and a hooded jumper and trainers.
As for the the still of the movie the child is playing a character in the 1980’s so was wearing comfy clothes but they look smarter than a ‘chavy’ ‘ lower class’ tracksuit.
My clothes represent a child from nowadays. They wear for comfort not fashion. I think i portray a child from 2011 well with what he is wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment